we’ve always been about clinical cleanliness, but now we’ve upped our health + safety game even more.
here’s what we’re doing to ensure you + our 10spotters® remain safe during this time of COVID-19:
- before we re-open, each beauty bar is performing a deep clean of our entire space – that includes cleaning every single room, product + furniture in our location. we’re getting to work!
- before each and every service, our 10spotters® will be disinfecting all of our surfaces + seating before your service starts.
- we are now using an even higher grade disinfectant that goes over government regulations for our stainless-steel tools. as always, anything that can’t be sterilized will be tossed away.
- our 10spotters® will always be wearing masks in our space.
- we are limiting the number of guests in our bar to support social distancing.
- we now have hand sanitizing stations at the front desk upon entry for anyone who comes in.
- our 10spotters® will wash + sanitize their hands between every client + services.
- our 10spotters® are asked to stay home if they are feeling ill or do not feel well enough to come into our space.
- we will be extending our bar hours + providing additional time to work to prevent crowding and to accommodate all of our clients!
- we have updated our training to include robust health + safety protocols for hand washing and masks (application + removal).
here’s how we’re asking all guests to help us stay #clinicallyclean.
- all of our 10spotters® + guests must wear a face mask when entering our spaces.
- everyone who enters our beauty bars must sanitize their hands upon entry.
- everyone must wait outside our beauty bars until the front is clear of other guests.
- if you are feeling symptomatic please reschedule your appointment.
- keep a social distance of 6 feet (when possible).
- we’ve gone cashless. debit and credit cards are our preferred method of payment.
sure, every spa says they follow “strict hygiene standards” (spoiler alert: they don’t) but we really really mean it, and we’re happy to tell you about how we’re keepin’ our nail bar, wax bar, laser bar + skin bars #clinicallyclean. after all, they’re for your benefit! if you have any questions, give us a call.
- gloves are worn by estheticians for certain waxing.
- gloves are worn by estheticians for laser procedures.
- all guests are required to wear some super rad shades to protect your eyes during your laser session.
- gloves are worn by estheticians for facial procedures.
- risk spreading disease by performing services on anyone with a communicable skin condition. ie: fungus, warts or any other unknown irritation. thank you for understanding.