- gloves are worn by estheticians for certain waxing.
- gloves are worn by estheticians for laser procedures.
- all guests are required to wear some super rad shades to protect your eyes during your laser session.
- risk spreading disease by performing services on anyone with a communicable skin condition. ie: fungus, warts or any other unknown irritation. thank you for understanding.
we’ve always been about clinical cleanliness, but now we’ve upped our health + safety game even more.
- before each and every service, our 10spotters® will be disinfecting all of our surfaces + seating before your service starts.
- we are now using an even higher grade disinfectant that goes over government regulations for our stainless-steel tools. as always, anything that can’t be sterilized will be tossed away.
- we now have hand sanitizing stations at the front desk upon entry for anyone who comes in.
- our 10spotters® will wash + sanitize their hands between every client + services.
- our 10spotters® are asked to stay home if they are feeling ill or do not feel well enough to come into our space.
- we have updated our training to include robust health + safety protocols for hand washing.
here’s how we’re asking all guests to help us stay #clinicallyclean.
- everyone who enters our beauty bars must sanitize their hands upon entry.
- if you are feeling unwell please reschedule your appointment.